At Boomerang, we are the servants of our investors and ensure that our interests are completely aligned with theirs.
We have screened literally thousands of prospective managers over the past decade and have introduced, on average, just one or two managers each year ever since.
- We focus on managers motivated more by performance fees than management fees
- We search for strategies with a sound thesis and a persistent source of expected alpha
- We conduct extensive due diligence and background checks into the investment process, operational procedures and key personnel
- We act like venture capitalists, providing insights into business strategy and product development
- We aim to be a manager's exclusive representative and we will not accept overlapping or concurrent assignments
- We co-invest with every manager we represent